Sustaining Drive Donors                     $4,450 as of 9/25             Goal: $10,000

BEAUTY & THE BEAST~ Nelson Wilson, Charlene Cannon

INTERN PROGRAM- Carolyn & Grant Switzer, Vivian Reed

TAKE A SEAT- Sharon & Ken Lipshie, Tim Schramm, Robin & Steve Markussen, Tim & Missy Griffy

32 YEARS-  Celia Wilson, Mary Jane Hamilton, Dennis & Dot Pitts, Jennifer Waters, Lisa Greenwood & Joe Parks, Melissa Santucci,

CONCESSIONS- Ruth Oldham, Celia Wilson, Dennis & Dot Pitts, Greg Ricks, Patty Parker, Mary Boyter, Denise Bannister

Some of our brightest Stars aren't on Stage

Involvement Opportunities 

*  Season Sponsors

*  Show Sponsors

*  Intern Program Sponsor

*  Celebrate 31 Years Donor

*  Our Wish List

Be a part of bringing the best in affordable, accessible Theatre Arts and Theatre Arts Education to our Community.  We have an exciting year ahead. Won't you join us?  To become a sponsor at Repertory Company Theatre, contact Debra Carter at 972-690-5029 or e mail her at

Or call 972-690-5029 to donate with VISA/MC.  Monday-Friday 11:00am-4:30pm

2017  Sponsors


Richardson Arts Commission

Texas Commission on the Arts


Associa, Textron, Promenade Printing

The Corner Bakery, Westbrooks, Dugger

 & Westbrooks

The Corner Bakery, Cafe Amore,

Nothing Bundt Cakes, Super Chix

Golden Chick, Sherwin Williams, Daltile


Caroline Denison, Cindy & Joe Jackson

Texas Bank & Trust

New Theatre Campaign Sponsors

 (see New Theatre page)

Thank you so much. We couldn't do it without you!

RCT is a non profit theatre (501 c 3). Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.

                                            Playing Your Part~Donor Drive Levels

Beauty & the Beast Costume Sponsor~$1,000                           

* Listing as show sponsor in the programs and posters                                                                 

* 6 VIP Tickets (loge box seats) to the Opening Night Performance                                              

* Listing on our web site, monthly newsletter, lobby video

Intern Program Sponsor~$500                                                                                                       Our School of Musical Theatre provides year round training in theatre arts for youth. Our Intern Program provides free classes for dedicated students, includes training in performance, tech theatre, costuming, set construction). Hundreds of our Interns have gone on to performing arts programs at major universities.                                                                     

* Listing as Sponsor in programs, web site, newsletter, lobby video

Take A Seat-$250                                                                                                            

Yes, there is still time to have your Name put on one of our new theatre seats (only 15 seats remaining!)                                                                                                                   

* Your Name on a Theatre Seat in the New Theatre                                                            

* Listing as a Take a Seat donor in show programs, web site, newsletter.

Celebrating 31 Years- $100                                                                                          

Help us celebrate 3 decades of arts & education.  Your name will be listed as Sustaining Donor on our Web Site, Newsletter, Programs. Our Goal is 31 donors at $100!

Concession Bar Sponsor- $50                                                                                       

Drinks & Supplies for our Show Concession Bar

Join us for a perrrfect season.

Investing in the Future

Our new Theatre is a reality! The 14,000sf space (770 N Coit-just north of our current theatre)  has 165 seats, a spacious event lobby, actor dressing rooms, box office, costume and scene shop. All of this has been brought about through your belief and support.  Move in dates are set for the last of September.  We are thrilled to have Addams Family, the Musical-October 2-29 as our  1st Main Stage show in our new theatre. Planning ahead? Be our guest this holiday season for Beauty & the Beast-December 8-17.

Together, we raised $125,000 to create this new performance space. Now, it’s time to look to the future. As a non profit theatre, RCT raises 64% of our operating budget through programming. The remaining 36% must be raised through sponsorships and donations.

This Fall we will be entering into Phase Two of our expansion. Playing Your Part~ Donor Drive will provide funds for 2017-2018 programming (costumes, sound and lighting equipment, royalties, lobby video screens, intern scholarships, concession supplies).  All Playing Your Part Donors receive invitations to our VIP Events.  Donations are tax deductible. You will receive a receipt for your records.

More information? Contact Debra Carter at 972-690-5029,