New 7000 lumens projector                                              $5,000

Short throw lens, Projection Media Software, DMX Adapters,

 Installation                                                                          $4,000

Show Sponsor                                                                        $500

Projection software sponsor                                               $250

Sustaining Donor                                                                  $100

Concession Bar Donor                                                         $  50


* VIP Box Seats (8) tickets) for show of your choice

* 2 Season Tickets

* Feature on preshow video stage projection for season shows

* Listing in season show programs, web site, newsletter,

   Vision for Tomorrow Wall in our lobby.


* VIP Box Seats (8) for show of our choice

* 2 Season Tickets

* Listing in season show programs, web site, newsletter,

   Vision for Tomorrow Wall in our lobby. 


 * Sponsor the season show of your choice and VIP Box Seats (8)

    for that show. 

 * Listing on posters, programs, web site for the  show,  Vision for

    Tomorrow Wall in our lobby. 

$250 Shine the Light Sponsor

  * Shine the Light Thank You Package: Buy one/Get One ticket for the           show of your choice this season.

  * Listing on the Vision for Tomorrow Wall in our lobby.

$100  Sustaining Sponsor (Main Stage Shows & Theater Arts Education

  * Listing in show programs, web site and Vision for Tomorrow Wall

    in our lobby.


All Donors are part of our VIP List & receive invitations to all special events.  All donations are tax deductible. You will receive tax receipt. 



1) On Line

2) Buy Phone:  972-690-5029

3) By Mail:  RCT  770 N Coit #2405, Richardson, TX 75080

4) Or, Come by our offices ,  Monday-Friday 11:00am-4:30pm​.

We would love to chat with you. 


RCT is a non profit theatre (501 c 3). Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.


​​​Season Sponsor     
Richardson Arts Commission

BRIDGES Outreach Sponsor

Ann & Charles Eisemann Arts Innovation Initiative   

2018-2019 Corporate/Business Sponsors    
Walder IP Law, Texas Instruments Foundation, Richardson  Woman’s Club, Texas Bank & Trust, Textron, State Farm Companies Foundation, Family of Sandra & Barry Kronick (New Door). 

2018-2019  Sponsors 
Nelson Wilson (Show Sponsor),  Caroline Denison (Lobby Sound System, Show Sponsor),  Rosland McLeod (Show Sponsor)        Celeste & Robert Craig (Show Sponsor), Nancy Ray (Show      Sponsor), Emily Stephenson (Show Sponsor),  Charlene Cannon & Terry Ryan (Show Sponsors), Carolyn & Grant Switzer (Mic  Sponsor),  Robin & Steve Markussen (Show Sponsor), Jim Atkins in honor of Deedra Scherm (Show Sponsor), Aimee & Jeremy  Mahoney (Show Sponsor), Hal Coon (Mic Sponsor), Helen Frank (Light Board Sponsor), Mark Steger (Show Sponsor), Katherine Evans (Show Sponsor), Josh Hepola (Show Sponsor), Missy & Tim Griffy, Janet Schramm, Jeff Passmore, David Kronick,      Jimmy-lee Beard &  C J Oliver 

 Sustaining Drive  & Costume Sponsors
Jo Anne Pitcher, Helanie & Jim  Sheridan,  Kay Cointment, Vivian Reed, Theresa Davis, Karen Gibbs,  Sharon Baca, Jennifer Waters, Missy & Tim Griffy, Bruce Turner & Georgia Toland, Linda & Bob Wilson, Ronald Miller, Mitzi & Dave Hubbard, Ellen Baker,    Kristina Mullen, Vicki Schmidt, Judith & Bobby Greenwood,    Barbara Berthold,  Robyn Zudekoff, Cindy McMillin Ruth Ellen & Bill Heaton, Carlos Aiken,  Beth  Borman, Martha & David Cordell, Terry Ryan, Pat & Jim Eubank, Beth Kolman. Peggy Schaaf, Robin Rea, Mike Egan, Irene Philipp, Muriel Clayton, Walter Kurth, Mary Boyter, Celeste & Robert Craig, Mary Jane Hamilton, Sharon & Ken Lipshie, Ellen Baker, Richard Wills, Pam Banks, Teri Tung, Denise Bannister,  Barry & Patricia Gaukler,  Joyce Deegan, Faye Glass, Anderson Gillett

Dessert/Concession Bar Sponsors

 Cinnaholic, Nothing Bundt Cake, Cafe Amore, The Corner Bakery, Subway,  Market Street, Susie Cakes-Plano,  Bliss Cupcakes and Confections-Allen, Cookies by 

Design, Melva Smith & Legacy Dance Boutique, Top Doughnuts, JC's Bugers, Canes. 





Repertory Company Theatre is launching our Fall Sustaining Drive! The Goal is $20,000 by December 31.  An important part of the fund raising campaign is to raise $9,000 to purchase new Video Projection Equipment for our 165 seat theater.  Video Projection for the Stage is the new innovation in performance. It is creative, cost effective and versatile. The funds will be used to purchase a 7,000 lumen projector, a short throw lens, projection media software program and DMX adapters. 

The Sustaining Drive raises much needed funds for programming. As a non profit, RCT raises 60% of our annual budget through program revenue. The remaining 40% must come from fund raisers and donors like you.  Won't you help?