To Our Donors

Repertory Company Theatre is  supremely grateful that we have been able to continue to provide quality theater and theater arts education over the past year.  It’s only because of you, our Donors.

Ticket sales and tuitions raise 60% of our annual budget. The remaining 40% must come from the community we serve.   In addition to our budged programming and overhead costs, RCT has just received a bill for $24,000 in reconciliation fees (taxes, maintenance, etc) from our landlord.


The SMILE Campaign will raise much needed funds for the 2022-2023 Season. Your donation will go to producing the best in local theater and theater arts education.

Plan to help if you can.                                 

GOAL: $50,000                                  ($24,000 for reconciliation, $26,000 for sustaining)


 PLATINUM SPONSOR                                                                       

Platinum Level 1                                                                                 $10,000

 Featured listing in monthly e mail newsletters and on RCT Web Site, Three show

 Sponsorships. Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen    and  on show programs.  VIP Box (8 tickets) for each sponsored show.


Platinum Level 2                                                                                 $ 2,500-5,000+

   Featured listing in monthly e mail newsletters and on RCT Web Site. Two Show

  Sponsorships. Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen

  and in show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) for each sponsored show.   

GOLD SPONSOR                                                                                   $1,000+
   Lobby banner signage. Show Sponsorship, you choose the show. Special thanks  at  each sponsored show. Listing on preshow AV Screen and show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) to sponsored show. 

SILVER SPONSOR                                                                                 $500+
    Show Sponsorship. Special Thanks a each performance. Listing on preshow AV
    screen and show programs.  VIP Box (8 tickets) for the performance of your

    choice.


SMILE SUSTAINING SPONSOR                                                             $250+

 Listing as a sponsor on our web site and in show programs.

***********************************************************************
 
More ways to help.....               

CONCESSION BAR SUSTAINING DONOR                                           $50-100+
   Special thanks listing on our web site.


You can donate by clicking the Link to the left. Call the Office, M-F  11:00-4:30 or by mail at RCT, 770 N Coit #2405, Richardson, TX 75080. All donations amounts welcome and are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You will receive a thank you for your records.

2022-2023 SMILE CAMPAIGN DONORS

PLATINUM

Ona & Ken Willingham
Walder IP Law
Sandra Lyman
Pay Pal Charities


GOLD
Charlene Cannon


SILVER
Textron
 
Sustaining Concession Bar Sponsors
Robert Mays
Lairy Johnson


Heartfelt thanks to The 150 Campaign Donors. With your help we raised $25,300!    December- June 2022. Your support means so much.


THE 150 CAMPAIGN             

                                 
PLATINUM: Robin & Steve Markussen, Ona & Ken Willingham,  Sandra Lyman
Walder IP Law, Katherine Hinton, Amy & Glenn Henry.


GOLD: Randolph & Diana Wright, James Kildebeck, Richardson Woman's Club, Texas Bank & Trust, Terry &Terrance Ryan, The York Family, North Dallas Bank & Trust.

SILVER: Glen and Amy Henry, Dorian Bahr, Nancy & Nelson Wilson, Linda Pelfrey, Kyle & Brenda Bromley, Kathy & Russell Ramsland, Carolyn Denison, Celeste & Robert Craig, Bruce Turner, Erika Armstrong, Lisa and Joe Park, Dave & Mitzi Hubbard, Randall Wright, Josh Hepola, James Kildebeck


LIGHTING & SOUND SPONSORS: Linda Pelfrey, Lin & Jennifer Waters, Barbara & Paul McNutt, Sam & Sally Davidson, Kay Champagne, Mike Egan.


SUSTAINING SPONSORS: Dennie & Jim Pocsik, Cindy & Frank McMillin, Ruth Ellen & Bill Heaton, Alan Fields, Ann Partin, Helanie Sheridan, Martha & David Cordell, Ed Harp, Dorothy Freeman, Chelsea Catalano, Helen Schneider, Paul & Barbara McNutt, Texas Instruments Foundation, Mia Fisher, Peggy Schaaf,
Lisa Hightower, Carolyn Switzer, Eric and Jill Curtis, Rachel Ratcliff, Ken & Sharon Lipshie, Mary Beth Engelhardt, Jennifer & Lin Waters, Mike & Jane Dempsey, Melissa Santucci, Mike Egan, Josh Hepola, Holly Caskey, Lehigh Hanson, David & Mitzi Hubbard, Ruth Oldham, Linda Pelfrey, Carol Faulkner, Herbert Weinstein, Jennifer Wheeler, Michael Newcum, Ginger Mayo, Stacy Kirkpatrick, Celeste Craig, Sally & Sam Davidson, Kay Champagne, Janet Schramm, Sharon & Ken Lipshie,
Susan Ward, Tom Thumb, Bob & Carol Faulkner, Greg Atkins,  Jennifer Waters
Patricia Robinson, Stacy Kirkpatrick, Don & Joanne Epstein, Greg & Sue Immel

CONCESSION BAR SPONSORS
Debra Robinson, Margaret Filingeri, Melissa Harley, Kelli Geyer,  Laura Davis,  Greg Sowell, Michael Newcum, Robert &b Carol Faulkner, Bonnie Bell,  Karen Hayes, Shyla Valentine, Carol Faulkner, Aaron Adair, Nicole Woodall,  Lynn  Allsup,  Karl M Aronsson, Bonnie  Barber, Gayle Ingle, Mary Fisher, Chynna Goree, Jennifer Davidson, Janet DePuy, Tickets To The City, Elise Ponce, KyLea Ingram, Courtney Cleveland, Maxwell Dempsey, Andrea Wilson, Greg Atkins, Patricia Robinson, Margaret Filingeri, Mackie Morris, Norma Parrish, Jacob Waters, Brittany Char
les .

Did you know?

1) Royalties and music for each show range from $5,500 - $3,500.

2) Monthly facility rent is $15,500.

3) Our 2nd follow spot is almost burned out

4) We need 2 LED motorized stage lights.

3) Program revenue (tickets, tuition, etc) makes up less than 60% of our annual budget. The remaining 40% must come from the community we serve.


A Standing Ovation for our Sponsors!

COVID RELIEF SPONSOR:  Texas Commission on the Arts

                                           SBA-SVOG,  COR

SEASON SPONSORS         Richardson Arts Commission

                                          Texas Commission on the Arts